Sunday, April 11, 2010

Making A Commitment

Once again I’m on the road. This time in New Jersey, enjoying the beautiful Spring weather – actually, I’m freezing my behiney off – and visiting friends and family. Today I’m hitting Atlantic City.

The other night, I was watching TV with my sister and we began to list shows we watch on a semi-regular basis. I say semi-regular because I really can’t commit to being in front of a TV at the same time on the same day every week. It’s just too much pressure. Anyway here’s the list of TV shows I came up with.

The Big Bang Theory – What’s not to love about four guys who are the perfect stereotypes of the major geek groups? I went out with all of them in high school. (Yes, I even dated a Sheldon)

Two and A Half Men – Even though John Cryer is TSTL (Too Stupid To Live) on the show, I can’t help but root for him and hope that this time he gets the girl.

NCIS – Mark Harmon. Wow. Oh, and, regrettably if I were ever to meet the Tony DiNozzo character, I would feel obligated to stuff him down the nearest sewer for what he has done to poor Timmy McGee.

Jeopardy – I love playing but it’s become painfully obvious, I’m not Ken Jennings.

Castle – Hey, he’s hot, he’s witty and by his own admission, he is “ruggedly handsome” and best of all, he’s a writer!

Like I said, I can’t commit to watching a show every week. Can anybody? I mean, is there anyone who has seen every episode of 24 – in order? Or how about LOST? Has anyone seen every episode for six years?
 
Rick Castle...Yes, definitely “ruggedly handsome.”

No comments: