Thursday, December 16, 2010

Things I Am Grateful For


With Christmas next week, I thought I’d take a break from the hectic whirlwind to reflect on a few of the small things that I am grateful for.

That I live in a warm climate where we don’t shovel our weather and I’ve worn shorts or gone swimming on Christmas Day.
The predictions for the last few years have not come true and we haven’t been hit with a hurricane season like 2004 when Charley, Frances, Ivan and Jeanne hit the state. (The price we pay for swimming on Christmas Day.)

When I make a mistake or a faux pax, it doesn’t land on YouTube, Entertainment Tonight or the front page of the NY Post – usually.

I’ve been able to attend pro football games as a season ticket holder for the last 16 years. I love the game and was brought up believing the four seasons are Pre-season, Season, Post-season and Draft.

The elections are over and we are no longer being subjected to all the negative ads. The name calling this time was worse than little kids in a sandbox.

And, of course, Hugh Jackman, Johnny Depp and Eli Manning




No comments: